Friday, January 6, 2012

Coors Light

Coors Light - Abv: they claim 4.2%, but I'm not so sure. This beer is all about the cold.  Cold this, frost brewed that, refreshing...wtf?  Let's not kid ourselves. You get the impression you're drinking yellow snow melt. When I was a kid, I was told to stay away from the yellow snow.  I maintain that was pretty good advice.  I believe beer like this is the main reason Europeans make fun of Americans. Interestingly, thanks to the Volstead Act, Coors made Near-Beer during prohibition.  Apparently they've been slow to embrace the repealling of the 18th Ammendment. Guys...keep reading! The 21st ammendment is just a LITTLE farther down! You can make REAL beer now.  Besides, we all know Prohibition was the real cause of the Great Depression! (ps. I'm not judging you for drinking Coors Light or for eating yellow snow as a kid)
Beer Bloggles Score: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment